- Stimulate modal shift by increasing cyclist comfort and safety.
- New infrastructure sensors should detect potential conflicts with higher accuracy and a cyclists green wave will increase comfort while reducing red light violations
- Tools used: ImFlow
- ImFlow extension and configuration/calibration instructions for Cyclist green wave with speed advice
- Experimental design of large cycling countdown panel
- Independent validation results of University of Groningen showing that cyclists are very positive about the system
The aim of the project is to secure the position of Dynniq in future traffic management by integrating information and control for new modalities resulting from modal shift, in the case cyclists. In the existing traffic management portfolio.
End project: December 2018. Go to research website: www.xcycle-h2020.eu