Within Dynniq, “Governance” is the manner in which and the principles according, our company is managed. Our most important asset is our reputation. This is not an end in itself, but it enables Dynniq to strive for the best value for its stakeholders
To preserve our reputation, our employees work on a proactive, open and reliable company. We particularly want to see this reflected in the contact with our partners and customers, but also between our employees so that they can represent Dynniq in the best possible way day in and day out.
Our Code of Conduct describes our rules of conduct. Clear guidelines about what we mean by “pro-active, reliable and open”. These values and the associated rules of conduct are important for the daily choices in our work. Compliance with these rules of conduct will benefit us in our activities, contribute to a safe, sustainable, fair and efficient company and ultimately to the long-term continuity of our enterprise.
For our Code of Conduct visit our download center.
Risk management is an increasingly important part of our internal ‘governance’. Within Dynniq we distinguish strategic risks, compliance risks and operational risks. Operational risks are risks we encounter on our contracts, together with our partners and customers, on a daily basis. Dynniq therefore focuses, preferably with our partners, on managing these risks. We see measures for preventing and controlling risks as additional conditions for our work. This way, we really are able to use risk based management to make our projects a success.
Dynniq supports its employees in risk management with modern programs such as RiskID and @Risk, so that risk management with limited efforts can lead to the best contract management.
IT General Security measure
This summarizes the most asked for security measures that have been implemented for information systems managed by Dynniq Group IT. The goal is to give high level insight of the level security provided. It is not intended to be used as a complete overview.
- Information security policy – A risk based information security policy is in place based on the ISO 27002 standard. Dynniq Mobility NL is ISO 27001 certified.
- Information Security Roles – Dynniq has assigned a designated Manager IT Security & Compliance manager and Privacy Officers.
- Datacenter – Dynniq Group IT servers are located in a high secure Tier III classified datacenter. Protection against fire, power loss and natural disaster is in place.
- Availability – To ensure availability, all critical systems are equipped with redundant disks, network and power supplies.
- Network security – Dynniq Group IT has designed a secure network infrastructure. Network segregation using VLAN’s and firewalls is implemented to help prevent spreading of malicious attacks.
- Encryption – Encryption is used when confidential data is transported over untrusted networks such as to the internet or stored in a location that is not physically secure. Examples of encryption used by Dynniq Group IT are:
- SSL protected websites
- Bitlocker enabled laptops
- VPN access
- Cryptshare Outlook plugin for email encryption
- StartTLS for encrypted email traffic between mailservers (not guaranteed)
- User access – Dynniq users have personal named accounts Dynniq IT uses a central user database (Active Directory). A formal process is in place for assigning access. Access provisioning is a part of the HR movers and leavers process.
- Vulnerability scanning – A vulnerability scanning system scans all Dynniq Group IT managed systems in search for known vulnerabilities. The system can also be used to scan systems that are not managed buy Group IT.
- Patch management – A patch management system is in place to install the latest security updates on all Windows clients and servers.
- Anti-malware prevention – All Windows clients and servers are equipped with centrally managed anti-malware software.
- Monitoring – All systems are monitored for availability, performance, capacity and errors.
- Backup – Backups are created daily for all all critical systems. Backups are stored encrypted and offsite.